Mama Cass Restaurant was established in 1983 as an ala-carte eating place to meet with the increasing demand for specialized food and catering services in Nigeria.
In 1996, she became a Limited Liability Company (RC287, 229) and in the year 2006 metamorphosed into a quick service restaurant to meet the growing demand for a fast food type of service.
Mama Cass operates under the ambit of existing laws and strives to continually improve on best practices synonymous with the industry. It is a high growth venture which has outgrown the initial business status, having birthed two new companies, namely Jayden Food and confectionery and Premier Chef, with the latter taking care of the emerging trend of Corporate and Social Events.
These businesses are managed, by a team of trained professionals with specific competence in the food business/ industry.
- Mama Cass is geared toward producing quality meals and services of the highest international standard.
- To identify the needs of target markets
- To produce quality meals and services of excellent standards, that would exceed the identified needs.
- To carry out goal directed activities that would enable her become a global household name.
- To continually add value to lives by nourishing a community through home cooked traditional meals that exceed expectation and promote tourism.
To achieve the aforementioned objectives therefore, we believe that we should uphold our traditional heritage and values by serving home cooked meals in a fast-food manner but in a conducive and friendly environment.
Our vision is to be the leading food service provider in our chosen market.
To provide best quality food service to the satisfaction of all stakeholders.
Our Core Values
Our core values, are best described as PRITI
P- PASSION FOR EXCELLENCE
R- RESPECT FOR CUSTOMERS